There are several projects in the works that may be of interest to you:
* A typology study of charter school performance, over a four-year period, broken out into different categories (using the Fordham typology) to show which models work best with different student populations.
* An Administrator's Handbook is in development. This will initially have Stage One (pre-opening) and Stage Two (first three years of operation). The handbook will have checklists, questions to consider, standard forms, procedures and "everything" a new charter school administrator needs. Both the academic and operational sides of administration will be addressed.
* The next state evaluation of charter schools will, for the first time, contain a longitudinal analysis of charter school student performance. The report is due January 2009.
* By next spring, the board training handbook, developed in collaboration with the CO Dept of Education, CO Charter School Institute and CO League of Charter Schools will be transferred to online board training modules. This curriculum is considered the "essentials" necessary for all charter school board members to learn.
* In 2009 there will be a study analyzing charter school leadership (board and administrator) turnover.